Dungeons & Raids
- Culling of Stratholme
- Players may now skip the initial introduction dialog to this dungeon once they have completed it at least once. ...about time.
- Icecrown Citadel
- Blood-Queen Lana'thel: Pact of the Darkfallen now applies damage twice as often, but for half the damage. This change will make the removal of the spell a bit more responsive. Translation: it'll react more quickly to the "hey look your pacted buddy is near so we don't have to stand here together forever waiting for the debuff to go away."
- Hellscream's Warsong and Strength of Wrynn now provide their bonuses to player pet health and damage, as well as the absorption amounts of Power Word: Shield and Sacred Shield. Mm, but will this buff my teldrassil sapling?
- World Event Bosses
- Holiday bosses (such as Ahune for the Fire Festival) will now be accessible through the Dungeon Finder.
- Players must use the Dungeon Finder or speak to special holiday NPCs in the world to queue up and access these bosses.
- Upon accepting a queue for any holiday boss, the party will be ported directly to the necessary area for confronting that boss.
- The previous summoning criteria for these bosses have been removed. Players can queue up for and fight each World Event boss as many times as they want for any standard loot that they may drop.
- All rare holiday items (such as The Horseman's Reins) will have a chance of being found in holiday-themed loot troves which will drop once for each player in the party no more than once per day, in the same manner that doing the Random Dungeon daily quest will provide a specific reward the first time it is completed in a day.
- Kae might actually be interested in doing the holiday bosses each day of the week now.
- Several raid buffs have had their ranges increased to 100 yards, up from 45 yards, to prevent select buffs from repeatedly getting applied and removed during highly mobile encounters. Some buffs, such as paladin auras, totems, shouts and Blood Pact are intentionally meant to have shorter ranges and remain unchanged. Let's not encourage stragglers to take forever running back to the instance after the pug wipes again on Toravon, please. I like the idea of "you take too long, you no gets buff."
- Nature's Grasp: Now has 3 charges, up from 1. Trees with heal aggro on multiple targets is a rare thing unless your tank is really being terribad or the tree is being silly and not taking the aggro to the tank. But, it can be useful for situations where there is some mind-controlled melee beating you in the face.
- Starfall: The damage done by this spell has been significantly increased. Moonkin-turkeys now want to use it.
- Typhoon: Mana cost reduced to 25%, down from 32%.
- Feral Combat
- Mangle: The debuff from this talent now lasts 60 seconds, up from 12 seconds. Kitties everywhere are dancing. Including Kae.
- Go check out Alaron's post at The Fluid Druid for more Mangle info.
- Frozo the Renowned has moved into the Dalaran Magus Commerce Exchange and will be trading your Frozen Orbs for various other trade goods. Hallo, lowering of the frost lotus and flask market!
- Glyph of Focus: Now increases the damage done by Starfall by 10%, down from 20%. Cuz the starfalls got buffed all on its own.
- Glyph of Mangle: This glyph now provides 10% increased damage done by Mangle instead of increasing the duration of the debuff. Leveling glyph, or bear threat glyph.
- Runed Orbs: Recipes which require this item have had their material requirements significantly reduced. Cuz all they're used for is alts and starter gear before you pick up an upgrade out of ToC/ICC.
- The Pet Bombling and Lil' Smoky non-combat pets are no longer Bind-on-Pickup. Ba-BOMBOMBOMB!
- The "Monsterbelly Appetite" daily fishing quest has changed so it now takes place outside the Violet Hold in Dalaran. The quest still requires a Severed Arm and has been renamed to "Disarmed!" Yeah, can't say as I ever did Monsterbelly or Blood Frenzy anymore. I'm a lazy fisherdruid.
- Most recipes that required 2 inks now only require 1. My glyph-swapping now seems a bit less expensive.
- Titansteel Bar: Creating this item no longer results in a cooldown. Except most titanium gets dusted into powder for gem recipes anyway.
- Glacial Bag: Creating this item now invokes a 7-day cooldown. YOU CAN NO HAS BAG.
- The cooldown and location requirements have been removed from creating Moonshroud, Spellweave and Ebonweave. This is why the glacial bag cooldown was made.
- All Alert pop-ups now have new and fresh Alert icons.
- Dungeon Finder (aka making our pug life less painful)
- The Deserter debuff given to players who leave a dungeon prematurely when queuing via the Random Dungeon option has been increased to 30 minutes, up from 15 minutes. The cooldown for using the Random Dungeon option remains 15 minutes.
- The Random Dungeon cooldown is no longer displayed as a debuff. Instead, players will see the cooldown time remaining displayed in the Dungeon Finder window when Random Dungeon or Random Heroic Dungeon is selected from the pull-down.
- If a player in your party has the Deserter debuff, or is on cooldown from the Random Dungeon option, his or her character name will be displayed in the Dungeon Finder window listed as "On Cooldown," preventing the group from queuing.
- Anyone in a dungeon party can now re-queue their group for a dungeon, as players will still be prompted whether or not to accept their chosen role.
- Players who use the Vote Kick option will now be prompted to provide a reason for kicking a party member. This reason will be presented to everyone in the party except for the person voted to be kicked.
- When joining as a group, more generous level requirements will be used instead of Random Dungeon level requirements so that players of different levels joining together will be eligible for a greater number of dungeons.
- Parties randomly created via the Dungeon Finder will always be arranged in the party interface from top to bottom in the following order: tank, healer, damage, damage, damage.
- If a random party is created via the Dungeon Finder and a player cannot roll Need on an item, a reason will now be provided.
- Cower: This ability can no longer trigger effects on items that trigger from melee weapon attacks. Who uses Cower anyway?
- Frenzied Regeneration: This ability is no longer noted as Rank 1 (it has no subsequent ranks).
- Hurricane: If a druid begins casting this spell while in Bear Form, Dire Bear Form, or Cat Form, the spell will now cast as normal instead of immediately canceling the channel. FYI, Swipe > Hurricane.
- Lifebloom: The final bloom heal from this spell can no longer trigger talents, trinkets, and set bonuses for the player being healed.
- Rake: This ability will now always land. It will no longer sometimes give a "more powerful spell" error message.
- Tier-10 Balance 4-Piece Set Bonus: Corrected a grammatical error in tooltip.
- Tier-10 Restoration 4-Piece Set Bonus: The Rejuvenation effect caused by this set bonus can now be overwritten by the druid's own Rejuvenation spell casts. In addition, the combat log tooltip for this Rejuvenation effect no longer spuriously claims it requires Tree of Life Form.
- Tranquility: The combat log tooltip for this ability will no longer spuriously claim a range of 100 yards.
- Tree of Life Form: Corrected a misspelling in the tooltip.
- Typhoon: Lower ranks of this spell displayed incorrect damage information on tooltips.
I dunno about you, but I'm looking forward to cornering my local engineer for some minipets :)